Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One Year and Done

How about the ride that Lane Kiffin gave the Tennessee Volunteers!
What a year.
 It has been up and down with press, press, press and then a See Ya.
I know that if my dream job came calling I would take it too.  So my criticism is not too deep.  But as a spouse of a Volunteer fan and so by default I become a Volunteer fan I have to say, "Ouch."
 Now like the title of this blog, there is always another side.  It could be greener without Kiffin, and that would be the story.
It is how Tennessee will recoup and hire a guy that will put them in the spotlight with wins and restore Tennessee football to a national powerhouse.
You have to think Nick Saban is smiling tonight, and Mark Richt feels better about next year.
So the SEC looses a big named coach to the Pac-10, got to love it.
And really what does it matter?  Not too much.  Not much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment