Monday, January 25, 2010

Measure Me Monday (M3)

Well today is very much like the past two Measure Me Mondays.  I woke up and measured myself and have lost 6.5 more inches off my entire body, which totals to 17.5 inches in three weeks.  And then tonight after my workout I weighed myself, and have lost another 6 lbs, which is a total of 17 lbs in 3 weeks.
I will say I find myself using Measure Me Mondays as motivation throughout the week.  On Saturday night Sarah and I ordered out our favorite chinese food and had a blizzard from Dairy Queen.  It was the biggest splurge I have had this whole month, and I thought in the back of my mind-"this tastes good and I will enjoy it, but I want to make sure and keep Measure Me Mondays exciting."  Today is exciting.  I have a big goal to loose a specific number of pounds by December 31st and I am on my way to reaching it.
Mondays are exciting now!

2 comments: