Monday, January 18, 2010

Measure Me Monday (M3)

I am not perfect.  I was driving home today from Colorado and I looked at Sarah and realized, at 7:15 am, that I had not blogged yesterday!  Only a few weeks in and I failed at my attempt to blog everyday for a year.  Sad.  Well, I will make it up somewhere.  Either two in one day, or add a day on the end of the year- like snow days in the midwest.

I had a blast this weekend.  I am so thankful my parents drove in and had a wild weekend watching our kids, while Sarah and I got to take 20 something college students into the Colorado Rockies to build community, plan, prepare, and step deeper into our relationship with Christ.  It was a blast!

It is also "Measure Me Monday."  I was expecting bad numbers again, because of my bad eating for two days with no P90X on Saturday.  I was pleasantly surprised again.  I lost 4 and a quarter inches off my body and lost 6 pounds.  Yes, that is right, 6 pounds.  Totaling 11 and a quarter inches and 11 pounds in two weeks.  I just have to keep it up.  I will need encouragement when the numbers are not so big but I am taking these numbers into tomorrow and pursuing a healthier life with my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment