Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Another Day in Paradise




Today is my sweet wife's birthday.  I am told that the day she was born was much like the record low temperatures we are experiencing now.  And when Big Bill and Sweet Nancy brought their little bundle of joy home for the first time...the pipes in their house had burst because they froze while they were away.  What a way to start out life on earth.  Some would say she started out with Green Luck-there's a song for that phrase.
I digress.
But twenty something years later I find myself enjoying everyday with Sarah.  I know I take her for granted.  It is kind of easy to...she is the best.  She is so patient, understanding, caring and supportive.  I know that I could never return to her half of the love she gives to me.
Today is the annual celebration of her entry into the world, and I am glad I get a front row seat everyday.  I get to see up close and personal the most beautiful and lovely woman that has ever walked the earth.
I love you Sarah and am so thankful for your life.

Happy Birthday!

Self Portratit


Singin with Harps


Reese!

Happy Marriage!



No comments:

Post a Comment