Monday, February 8, 2010

Measure Me Monday (M3)

It's Measure Me Monday!

Today is the day I thought would come...I have zero lbs lost this week.  Can you believe it?  I can't.  It has been by far the hardest week, in both diet and exercise.  Cutting out sugars and throwing up during a P90X session.  I have faced nothing like this past week.
I did measure my body and lost 5 more inches! (really 4.75, but who's gonna get mad@me?) Also, I dropped from a 38 pant to 34!  Which is really what I have been waiting for this whole time-to see some practical application to this weight loss.
So, let's recap...Zero weight loss this week for a total weight loss of 26 lbs and another 4.75 inches, or as I like to think 5, bringing my total loss to 26.5 inches since January 4th.  And to top it off I have dropped down from squeezing painfully into 38 inch waist pants to a good fit 34 inch waist.  I know I did not loose body weight, but I know something happened that was good.  So my spirits are still high and I am still motivated to keep trekking on in this challenge to get healthy!

Also, because my wardrobe has to change I went shopping...in my closet!  I have kept clothes that did not fit hoping for this day.  And it came.  It is like my wardrobe doubled on Saturday.  There are clothes I can wear that I haven't been able to squeeze in for a year, and some that I am on the verge of getting into-and that motivates me more!
We also are going to sell/giveaway coats and clothes that we are not going to wear anymore, and the pile is almost overwhelming our living room.  For me, an organizer, it is just as freeing to get stuff out of my house and to know that I am using what I need.  It is also good to know that others can benefit from my clothes that I have no need for today.  Sidenote: if I get my big clothes out now, I will have no big clothes to get back into!

I hope this finds you well, and I am so thankful for everyone that is keeping up with the journey.

PS-sorry I did not blog last night.  I went to bed at 10pm!  Sarah has a fever from a virus and we are just tired right now.  I will now have to make up two blogs so far...it will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment