Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a Day!

Today some of our dearest friends from Alabama celebrated the birth of their baby girl.  We have been praying for this little one for over 4 and a half years, while her mom and dad have been praying for her for much longer.
We have our three kids and I am in awe of the whole creation/birth thing.  As a male the whole pregnancy and birth mind blowing.  I know I would not go through all of that!  Especially after watching it with my own eyes!
I am thankful for our kids, and I know that my life would be far less with out them.  I am excited for our friends and the beginning they have with their new baby girl.  I know they will be tired, frustrated, in awe, and thankful almost everyday.  I also know them, and that they will experience our Father's love in a whole new way, and that I know they are not even a bit ready for-it still knocks me down.
I do not know the legal name yet, nor the baby "stats," just excited for them as they are probably trying to catch their breath, and maybe get that little bit of first night as parents sleep-some of the best sleep they will ever have!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Wow! We are honored to be on the blog. And for the stats...Gentry Elizabeth Wilson weighed in at 8lbs 3oz, and 21.25 inches long. Can't wait for her to meet the Green's!

    ReplyDelete