Monday, February 1, 2010

Measure Me Monday (M3)

It's Measure Me Monday!

I am really starting to like my Mondays.  I wake up a little nervous, because I feel like I am doing well and making progress throughout the week, but do not want to see bad or no results.  But mostly I am excited.

Today I woke up tired and exhausted from the great weekend with Charles Francis Shirley---I know it should be the name of some kind of character name for a sitcom.  It is always encouraging to have people visit us!  So Come On!

We had a great time and even got a Yoga X video in together with Derrick.

I want to say that I am actually surprised by my results.  I really did not see this coming, and this past week will probably go down as my best ever.

My measurements were similar to two weeks ago.  I have lost 4 and a quarter inches, making it a total of 21.75 inches.
My weight loss is a surprising 9 lbs. brining my four week total to 26 lbs!

It is great.  I cannot fit into any smaller clothes yet (just means I was SQEEEZZZINNG into my pants) but most of you knew that by looking at me.  I am looking forward to getting into a smaller pant size and getting to wear a few different shirts I have put away, but right now I am just excited to be making progress every week.

For those of you out there looking to loose weight.  I encourage you to find a partner.  For me that has been the recipe for success.  Derrick and Aleks have been my motivation when I was tired or worn out.  They also are working just as hard, and it is fun to see their results as well.

If you have started your own Measure Me Monday, or have a success story please post a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Chad, that is awesome!

    I (re)started p90x on Saturday . . . but then threw my back out during pot-stirrers (German potato). Been popping ibuprofen for days. Hope to give it another go soon.

    ReplyDelete